Wednesday 20 December 2017

New Year Planner

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Well... almost!

I love this month's sparkly and wintery sticker kit. In the unlikely event that you haven't seen this month's Sticker Club, I have a video showing the sheets which you can watch here

With this month's stickers I decided to create a double page spread in my planner that was all about the New Year. Something I can fill in with goals for the year, and something I can refer back to throughout 2018. 


The pages are just plain A4 paper, cut in half and then punched into my planner. On the left page I've used some of the full box stickers, and the big gold sparkly 'This Year' sticker, as well as used the 'New Year, New Beginnings', 'Page 1 of 365', and 'Hello 2018' phrase stickers. Then I measured out twelve lines and wrote in the months. 


At the end of each month I'm going to go back to this page and write in something I achieved that month, or something new that I've tried. To encourage me to focus on positive things and keep track of achievements, no matter how small they seem. 

The page on the right is for my goals. I layered washi tape and the washi strips from the kit, and added the '2018' box sticker (which I trimmed down), and the large 'goals' sticker at the bottom. Then another box and a phrase sticker - I love to see positive quotes and sentiments all over the place!


I then put in all the gorgeous decorative woodland creatures, and around them doodled four different 'boxes'. In each of these I will write a goal for the year. I also added some arrows and circles from the functional sticker sheet. I may add some 'small' goals in the two large circle stickers too. 


The washi tape I used you can find in the Brimbles store, the black washi with gold triangles, and the gold glitter washi.

After creating that main project I had plenty of stickers left, so I decorated the first week of the year in my personal size planner.


I've changed my personal inserts for 2018, so it was the first time in over a year I've decorated Week on Two Pages inserts! I've decided I don't like Filofax's blue text for the days of the week, so I used the blank header stickers to cover those up and wrote the day and date underneath instead! Here's some close ups:





And there we have it! Thanks so much for reading, and I wish you all the best for the new year :) 

Grace @ms.paperlover


No comments:

Post a Comment