Friday 11 August 2017

Stef's monthly spread




Hello, planners!

This month I had some fun using up the remainder of my stickers from July in a monthly layout in my planner.

Full confession: I'm pretty bad at using my monthly spread, but I'm trying to get better and often that means that I need to pretty it up so I want to look at it all the time, so this layout really works in my favour. (It's all about tricking the brain!)

Subconsciously, I held off using the cute little lemons in my last layout featuring Anna's stickers because I love lemons. They're my favourite fruit, and so aesthetically and fragrantly pleasing! But I'm trying not to hoard stickers so I had to use them.

It also gave me an opportunity to play with my watercolours on a layout, which I haven't done in ages, and I love how it all turned out.





I hope that you're all having a fabulous week.
Don't forget to stop by my Youtube or Instagram pages to chat all things planners!
Stef
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment