Wednesday 9 August 2017

Gemma's Pages



I really loved the August Sticker club kit this month. The pastel colours of the flowers i really loved i new i wanted to use them in my journal.

This first Page is about my last therapy session, id finally gotten signed off from therapy i used one of the stickers from the decorative sheet that looked like a paint streak, and then used some of the numbers from the alphabet sheet to put in the date of the last session. 



On my next journal page i wanted to document this photo of me and my mum, it was taken at my Hen night. The floral stickers really worked well for this page.


i then knew i wanted to do a planner spread. i used the kit this month in my personal size planner. i used some washi tape from my stash which is from KIKKI K and from home sense.
again i used the number stickers to mark the dates, then a few of the decorative stickers around the page to tie it all in together.



I also loved using the letter stickers on my scrapbook pages. The font and the size of them seem to go with any layout i do and stand out really well.







No comments:

Post a Comment