Wednesday 12 July 2017

Squeeze the day Planner Pages



Hello, friends! 

Today I'm here to share my latest planner layout with you - featuring the wonderfully cheerful and adorable Juicy Frootz stickers from the July Brimbles Sticker Club. If you're not already subscribed, you should definitely check out Anna's sticker club by clicking this link.

I had a lot of fun putting this layout together - it's bright and colourful and everything I need in a planner layout to ensure I'm looking forward to the week ahead.


This month I've been challenging myself to create a layout from a very minimal beginning - my planner pages are simply pages I've printed out with space for 8 boxes (Mon-Sun plus a 'title' box that goes wherever I feel is suitable on any given layout). There's no printed days or dates and I'm loving just going with the flow with my layouts.


Because there are no days or dates I have to get creative with how I label each day. This week I simply took a Sharpie Fine pen in black and scrawled the day and date - nothing super fancy. No hand lettering. Just my regular every day writing!


I used the 'washi' sticker strips to divide up my boxes, and turned one into a page banner and added the beautiful fruit characters all over my page.


Don't be afraid to layer up your stickers - make them over lap! It adds character. Sticker them across the middle of your spreads and don't be afraid to cut them up, the overall look still turns out fantastic even if you do these things.

As always I've included a planner process video for you to see how this page went from nothing to the final layout. I'd love for you to check it out and leave your comments on it.


Also, as a bit of an extra added bonus I also created a very quick Happy Planner layout. I don't normally share my Happy Planner layouts because it's usually purely functional and I don't often use stickers in it, but I figured why not for a week? You'll have to watch the video to see how it turned out!

That's all from me today. If you're looking for more tips or tricks, be sure to subscribe to my Youtube channel or Instagram account as that's where I post the majority of my crafty endeavours. 
I hope that wherever you are in the word that you're having a wonderful day and I will see you all with a blog post very soon!
Happy Planning!
Stef xx

No comments:

Post a Comment