Tuesday 9 May 2017

Planner Spread



Hello lovelies! This month I wanted to share another planner layout, this time featuring items from a past Brimbles Box - I don't know about you, but I always have bits and pieces left over and I love pulling them out and making sure they're shown a lot of love!

As always, I have a process video available for you, should you choose to watch it, otherwise read on for more photos and thoughts on my process!



I wanted something bright and happy for this week - looking at pages like this reminds me to be positive and to focus on the good things.




When putting these pages together I began with the die-cut pieces from the box and then started pulling my colour scheme from there. Obviously, the brightest objects were the popcorn and hearts, so I used the beautiful pinky-red colour and yellow colours in my washi tape borders as well, to help balance it all out!


I've used dimensional stickers - like enamel dots - in my planners many times before with little ill-effect. Maybe it's just being a tactile person that makes it okay for me? Still, I love having that little bit of height in my layouts to give it a bit of variety and make it stand out!
As always, if you wish to connect with me on social media, you can find me on Instagram and on Youtube and I'd love to chat with you!

Until next time, happy planning!
Stef xx

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment