Tuesday 30 May 2017

Cactus Love Planner Pages



Advice from a Cactus:
1. Get plenty of sunshine
2. Accentuate your strong points
3. Be patient through the dry spells
4. Conserve your resources
5. Wait for your time to bloom
6. Stay sharp


Last month's cactus-themed Brimbles Box was very cute and I couldn't resist using the fun little Advice from a cactus cut-apart card from one of Anna's papers. I wanted something fun and inspirational for my monthly layout - something to inspire me for the whole of June.
Granted, it's going to be very cold here in Australia in June. So this also serves to remind me of warmer times, too!


Materials


I don't know about you - but I don't fill up my monthly pages all the time. Most of the time, I use it to mark in dates to remember, but I do my heavy-duty planning on my weekly spreads, so I don't mind stickers and images creeping up into my boxes. It makes it feel more like the items I'm committing to the page actually belong there, rather than being strategically placed to fit into a pre-described space.


Process Video


I hope this inspires you to add some cactus-love to your planners in the coming months and weeks.


As always, for more inspiration, I would love to see you guys on my Instagram or Youtube accounts. I hope that you all have a wonderful June!
Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment