Sunday 12 March 2017

Travelers Notebook Journal & Vision Board




This month's box went perfectly with a new Travelers notebook I bought! So it seemed only fitting to make the various inserts for it with things from the box. Firstly, I really wanted to make a folder to store stickers, receipts, etc. After cutting it to size and sticking down my chosen ephemera & washi, I covered in it sticky back plastic. I find it's not as thick as acetate and so there is less bulk. Not to mention I love the feel of it.

   

 Next, I needed a new vision board. So using my chosen card, I cut it to size and stuck on cork board. Now it's all ready for me to start adding everything that inspires me and things I'm believing for.

 

Here's an example of another vision board I made to give you an idea of how it looks when filled...

 

I really hope this has inspired you to get creative with your own box! If you would like to know how to subscribe, click HERE! Thanks so much for stopping by!      

No comments:

Post a Comment