Saturday 11 February 2017

Creative Goals




Hello everyone!

I'm back today with a spread in my creative journal, all about my goals for this year! I'm loving my traveller's notebook for this kind of memory-keeping; it allows me to journal a little more than Project Life does, and really note down my thoughts and feelings about an event. 

I used the beautiful January Brimbles Box to put these pages together, and the goal-focused sentiments were just perfect!


Part of the journaling is quite personal, so I decided to create a tip-in. I used washi tape from the box, along with one of the 6x4 cards from the cut apart sheet, to create this lift-the-flap type page. It not only covers my more private thoughts, but allowed me an extra space to write my general goals for the year. I decorated the card with some phrase stickers from my stash, and some of the gorgeous foiled stickers from the box. I love the planner sticker, too.


I covered the right-hand page in some of the marbled paper from the box; I treated it almost as a scrapbook page. I layered a doily from my stash, a photo of my friends and I from New Year's Eve, and trimmed out the circular "Goals" piece from a card on the cut apart sheet. I picked out some alphas from my stash to create a title, along with a few more of those phrase stickers to tie in both pages. To finish the spread, I used a tab from the box for a bit of dimension and interest. I think it looks fab to have tabs and bits and pieces visible when the notebook is closed. 

I hope you enjoyed seeing my project! You can also find me on Youtube, Instagram and Twitter.

ChloƩ



No comments:

Post a Comment