Thursday 12 January 2017

Inspirational Planner Dividers

2

One of the best things about the Planning and Stationery world is Stationery subscriptions. Boxes and kits full of goodies to decorate your planners and get crafty with. Every now and again, a kit will come along that will blow you away. That's what happened with this months Brimbles Box.

  8

Anna is known for her cute artwork but this month a different style was introduced. Anna's drawings are still prominent but it's mixed with a minimal, fresh and sophisticated feel. A marble image has been used, one black and one white with gold running through them. The images are used throughout the artwork. Alongside this, Anna has created motivational quotes and words. Combined with the marble image, it produces a kit that is simple and beautiful. It's clear this box was created for setting up a planner. All of the added elements surround that purpose (obviously you can use them however you wish but for a planner setup, it's perfect!). So what was in the box? * One 12x12 sheet with journal cards * Four 12 x12 sheets (two with the marble images each side and two with Anna's words and marble the other side) * One sticker sheet for planning * One sticker sheet with marble circles and gold foil quotes * Marble style sticky notes * Magnetic Planner Pad (weekly tear off sheets) * Divider tabs * DIY paperclip pack * Black floral washi * Stamps with Anna's quote designs I was lucky enough to purchase a Recollections planner from Geraldine Jayne. A gold and white striped personal sized beauty! I knew it was the planner for this box. I moved out of my previous Blogging planner and decided I would set it up for this purpose.

  67

I've kept it straight forward. I have five tabs, diary (for scheduling posts), Goals (plans for the year ahead with my blog), To Do's, Notes and Websites (sites I visit and other peoples blogs set up with address inserts). I've used as much as I can from the box. I've taken my style of layering and used this on the dividers. I've combined washi, journal cards and I've even added some stickers from last years January box! I lovely lady named Emma posted in the Mrs Brimbles Happy Place group showing some journal cards she had made using the scrapbook paper and stamps. Naturally I had to try it! It worked so well, fab tip!

  4.jpg

I assembled my paperclips using E3000 glue and allowed them to dry overnight. They now sit in my dashboard with a few other clips, laminated scrapbook paper and Geraldine's gold tassel planner charm again from last January's box. It's still going strong!

  5

I decided to keep the original Recollections divider as I love the quote. With it being transparent, it looked a bit messy with my layered dividers behind it. So I laminated an extra bit of scrapbook paper to place behind it for that gold quote to really stand out.

  10.jpg

I'm yet to use the sticky notes but I have plans for them :) The diary pad is the perfect size for a personal planner so I've punched a few pages and put them in my diary section. All I really need to do is map out my weeks for when I'm writing/filming and posting/uploading. A week on one page should be enough for this.

  11
12 

 So that's the planner but what did I do with the planning stickers? They're in my bullet journal! I'm still using it and knew straight away I would create a weekly spread with them. It's gorgeous!
  9.jpg

So that's everything I've created with my January 2017 Brimbles Box. Thank you for stopping by, Kelly xxx Where else you can find me: YouTube Shop Facebook Instagram Twitter ABP feather final COMPLETE-01 smaller.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment