Saturday 8 October 2016

Planner Pages Inspiration






Hello, Brimbles Box fans! This week I am using the very cute items that came in my September Brimbles Box to create a layout in my personal size planner.

This box came with some gorgeous stickers, illustrated by Anna, along with 12x12 scrapbooking papers (one and two), stickers and ephemera by Kaisercraft. There was also a fun clear stamp set and feathered washi.



Tip #1: Repeat stamp. I've said it before, but I'll say it again - stamps are awesome in planners. I've been known to use much smaller stamps and repeat stamp patterns up and down the inside margins of my planner pages, but you can do exactly the same thing with larger stamps. I like to think of the inside margins near the rings as dead space - I can't write under the rings! - which is perfect for adding those bigger items that risk taking over a layout!



Tip #2: Use the branding strips on your 12x12 papers. Not all of them have beautiful branding strips, but some do, and the ones in this month's kit fit that category. I had to use the beautiful quote In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different because not only is it a great message about being different but how could you throw it away?! I did the same with the pink and white crosses and then used the excess pieces to add extra interest to my day dividers!




If you're inspired by these pages, I invite you to visit my blog, the Noveltea Corner, or follow me on Youtube or Instagram to stay up-to-date with more inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment