Friday 26 August 2016

Summer Plans




geraldinejayne.com


 This summers Brimbles boxes have been a lot brighter than our weather here in the UK! They have cheered me up no end! I went for the planner box this month because I treated myself to a bright yellow Kikki K medium size planner. I just love how happy it makes me feel. The planner with the dashboard designed by Mrs Brimbles looks amazing and invokes a summer vibe. However I was able to use this box for so much more...again! They really are very versatile!
  geraldinejayne.com

In this box there were four sheets of 12x12 paper with Anna's very own design. I decided that as I have so much happy mail to chase up, I'd make some envelopes with them!

  geraldinejayne.com

Using an envelope template, I made four envelopes so I have one of each of the designs. The papers are more thin card so they gave the envelopes great stability.

  geraldinejayne.comgeraldinejayne.com geraldinejayne.com

Also in the box were the most gorgeous pieces of ephemera or die cuts. I literally wanted to use them all in one go to make my journal bright and happy...so I pretty much did! I have written a separate blog to showcase this! Here is a sneak peek for now..

  geraldinejayne.com

In the meantime, here is a video I filmed of the unboxing of July's Brimbles Box. Enjoy and be inspired!


No comments:

Post a Comment