Wednesday 24 August 2016

Project life spread



Hello everyone! It's Zinia here to share with you a project life spread I created using some really lovely products from my August 2016 stationery Brimbles Box.

Anna designed some really beautiful 3x4 cards for this month's boxes but you can also create your own custom cards by using the other products that are included in the box.


The box actually had a beautiful 12x12 sheet of paper by Shimelle but it was a bit too bold to use it as is. So I decided to fussy cut one of the tea cups from the pattern and stick it on top of another paper from my stash.


Another way to create a custom card is to use stickers. The boxes this month included a few different types of stickers but for my spread, I decided to use the Shimelle phrase and alpha stickers. I chose phrases and colors that matched with the rest of my spread and added a few lines of them in the middle of the card.


I also wanted to include some of the beautiful wahi tapes that were included in my box so I covered a blank card with strips of the pink floral tape. I left a small area empty to fit my journaling.

To embellish it a bit further I fussy cut the bunting piece and stuck it between the journaling and the washi.

That's it. I hope you inspired to create something beyond your planners with the beautiful bits from your Brimbles boxes. They are always so versatile.

 
Feel free to stay in touch with me through social media: 
Blog / Instagram / Youtube / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment