Thursday 18 August 2016

Planner Page Layout from Stef


Hello, Brimbles fans!
This month I'm sharing another planner layout with you featuring the gorgeous items in the July box.
It's been very, very chilly here in Melbourne for the last few weeks and when this box arrived I practically jumped for joy because it was a spot of sunshine in a rather grey, Winter-y season! With a great array of papers, stickers and ephemera pieces to choose from, the sky's the limit with what you choose to do with these wonderful paper crafting items.

I felt the need for some warmer-weather inspiration in my planner to get me in the mood for the upcoming Spring, and I just love the way everyone coordinates together so beautifully! 


How have you used your July Brimbles box?

As always, you can find me over at the Noveltea Corner or on Youtube and Instagram for more inspiration!
Until next time, happy planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment