Monday 15 August 2016

ice cream-themed planner pages









Hello all!

I'm back on the wonderful Mrs Brimbles blog with a bit of a throwback post today; I wanted to share some ice cream-themed planner pages from back in July. I used supplies from the July Stationery Brimbles Box, and a few stickers from my stash. 

I use a personal-sized malden as my handbag planner, and I find decorating the pages to be quite difficult sometimes. However, this spread came together super easily thanks to the fab stickers from Handcrafted by Sheree that were included in the box. The ice cream colours perfectly coordinated with the stickers that Anna designed, and the ice cream magnetic clip finished it off perfectly. It was such a pretty week to write on, it almost felt like a crime to fill in those to-do lists as the week progressed!

I also filmed a youtube video, which you can find below. 


Thank you for reading!

ChloƩ x


No comments:

Post a Comment