Wednesday 15 June 2016

Project Life scrapbooking




Hello everyone!

I'm excited to be back on the Mrs Brimbles blog today, even though I've only got a short little post for you. I thought I would show you, again, how you can use your Brimbles Box supplies for Project Life scrapbooking. I absolutely love how versatile the box contents is! I was even more excited this month, as Anna included several 3x4 cards in a nice thick cardstock. They're super easy to write on with any pen, and the perfect size for pocket page scrapping.


Look how cute those little babies are (don't worry, they're allowed to be in these photos!) and look how fab the 3x4 cards are for backing your photos. The summery colours were perfect for these bright, birthday party photos, and the patterns are so pretty that I didn't really need to embellish at all. I just used a little bit of washi, also from the June box, and some die cuts from my stash.


Here's a funny story for you... don't put a disposable barbecue on your glass garden furniture. I did try and tell my boyfriend to take it off, but as you can see from the journaling, he didn't listen. The letter stickers from the box were great for creating a bold title, and the card had a perfect date spot too,


I used another of the 3x4 cards as a journaling spot, and I embellished these two cards with those adorable enamel shapes from the box, as well as adding some puffy stickers and die cuts from my stash.

So there you have it! Another week of project life documented, using Anna's gorgeous boxes. I hope you enjoyed!

ChloƩ x




No comments:

Post a Comment