Thursday 23 June 2016

Creative Journaling





geraldinejayne.com

What a happy theme for a stationery subscription box! Especially when our British weather has been a bit bleak lately. I hope this post will add some happiness and colour into your day wherever you are! Again, I went for the subscription box this month. As always it included beautiful pieces of Anna's art work converted onto a postcard and flair badges.

  geraldinejayne.com 

 A sucker for paperclips, I finally took the plunge and bought a glue gun, just so I could turn just about anything into a functional paperclip! These beautiful flairs were my first test subjects!

  geraldinejayne.com 

 With pieces of felt roughly cut I proceeded to glue the flairs onto the paperclips. It took all of five minutes, and hey presto! Stunning paperclips!

  geraldinejayne.com

Also in the box were the cutest little folders. I mean they were tiny! Once I got over how adorable they were, I had an idea of how I could use them in my creative journaling. I would stitch the sides to create a pocket.

  geraldinejayne.com 

 Next I stuck it into a journal spread I was working on and put keepsakes inside the pocket, such as receipts and bus tickets.

  geraldinejayne.com 

 Below is a video of the process. I hope this gives you some ideas and inspiration of how you could use your Brimbles Box. Or if you don't subscribe but would like to, then check out the various box subscriptions HERE.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment