Thursday 2 June 2016

Creating a Mini Scrapbook




Hello everyone it's Zinia here from Abstract Inspiration. Today I want to share with you a fun little project I created using my May stationery box and although it's branded as "stationery" that doesn't mean you can't use the goodies for a bunch of different crafts.

When I first saw the sticker sheets that were included in the box I knew that I wanted to create a minibook with them. The past year my dad has really been into gardening and he transformed our terrace into a little paradise. So I wanted to add the photos of this transformation into a little DIY album.

mrsb-familymini-1

To go with the stickers, I picked some 4x4 cards and frames I had in my stash from an old We R Memory Keepers collection called "Farmer's Market". I was pleasantly surprised to see the stickers matching perfectly with the colors and patterns of that collection.

mrsb-familymini-2

mrsb-familymini-3

I mounted some of the stickers on foam dots to add some more dimension and interest to the pages. I also occasionally added some strips of washi tape. The black and white polka dot was actually included in the October Brimbles Box of last year.

mrsb-familymini-4

mrsb-familymini-5

As you can see I didn't really do a lot more than just adding the stickers to embellish the cards. The designs are so pretty that I didn't need to struggle and over embellish them.

mrsb-familymini-6

mrsb-familymini-7

The "stories" sticker is also from an older box. You would probably have a hard time guessing which one it was so I'll just say it. It was the November box which was actually Christmas themed. There are so many Christmas and holiday themed supplies you can totally use all year round†it's fascinating.

mrsb-familymini-8

mrsb-familymini-9

I punched to holes on the side of the cards and tied them together with some thin rope. I really love the look of it. It was an extremely fun and easy project to put together. If you don't have printed cards you can totally do something similar on plain cardstock. These stickers are so freaking adorable that will make anything look pretty.

So thatís it. I hope you got inspired to do something fun with your Brimbles box supplies, see you again soon.

Feel free to stay in touch with me through social media: Blog ï Instagram ï Youtube ï Facebook ï Pinterest ï Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment