Thursday 26 May 2016

Project Life & Planner Decoration



Hello! It's Stef from the Noveltea Corner and I'm back on the Mrs. Brimbles blog to share how I used my April Brimbles box. I received the personal-sized planner box and I've so far managed to use it for two projects and could probably get another two out of it as well.
So this is what I received in my planner box:


Whenever I get a planner box I love to deck out my planner, and this month's colour scheme was so fun. I had a ball using the sticky notes as decorative elements, too. I've included the process video below for you as well.



My second project was a Project Life layout, and I've shared a few of these on this blog before, but this time I have a process video for you, too. (It's my first time with a Project Life process video, so it's not perfect, but I thought it would give you all an insight into how I work through a layout.)



I hope this inspires you to stretch your boxes out across multiple crafting platforms. Just because you receive a 'planner' box doesn't mean you're limited to just planner decorating or accessories, and vice versa. The sky's the limit!

As always, you can follow me on Youtube and Instagram for more ideas and inspiration. Until next time, happy crafting!
xx
Stef 

No comments:

Post a Comment