Monday 23 May 2016

Project Life Page Share




Hello everyone!

I'm so excited to be sharing my first Design Team project with the Brimbles Box, but before I do, I suppose I should tell you just a little bit about myself. My name is ChloƩ, I'm 21 years old, and I live in Hampshire with my boyfriend, my six pet bunnies and our yorkie puppy, Archie. I was always a creative child, but I didn't really find my preferred hobby until I was 17: Project Life scrapbooking. I absolutely adore pocket page scrapping; it can truly be as complex or as simple as you want it to be, and I can always find time for it even with a busy schedule.

With that being said, I have a Project Life page to share with you today!


(Apologies for the dodgy photo, PL pages are hard to capture lol!) About a month ago, I was lucky enough to attend the Cambs Mini Planner Con that Anna organised. It was such a wonderful afternoon; the perfect event to scrap using my May Brimbles Box. 


I did pull papers and some coordinating bits and bobs from my craft stash, however you can see that I dotted lots of stickers around from those beautiful 6x12 Pebbles sheets, and the "today" flair was the perfect embellishment for a filler card.


I love including memorabilia in my albums; I saved the tea bag packet from our hotel room, and used it as a pocket for some business cards I was given at the event! It's a great way to save space, whilst including all those little bits and pieces we'd otherwise throw away. Plus... who doesn't love tea?!


Finally, those gorgeous mini file folders! I've seen lots of people in the Happy Place group asking for advice about these; honestly, there are so many things you can do with them! I wanted to use one as a 3x4 filler card, AND a place to hide some more memorabilia, so I simply decorated the front (that little bumblebee is from the Brimbles Box!) and then put our hotel card inside. That "welcome" sticker and the bird are also from the sticker sheets in May's box, and I thought they really finished the inside of the card off. 

So there we have it, my first design team post! How exciting! I really hope you enjoyed having a look at my PL page, and I will be back on the blog very soon.

ChloƩ xx








No comments:

Post a Comment