Tuesday 24 May 2016

Journal With Me - Courgette Crazy

I have been getting requests if I could start to share some of my journal process videos again. I used to but then got out of it a bit, well time to get back in. I am not promising there will be one every week or even every month but every time I do some journalling and feel moved to turn the camera on and record I will do just that.  My journals are a mix of art, photos, smashbook / scrapbook but to me they are just my journals.

I hope you enjoy!

Most of the products used are from my online shop www.mrsbrimbles.co.uk/shop


2 comments:

  1. Hi Anna,

    How do you do your watercolor / paint pallet? It looks so cute and extremely function-able :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are loads of tutorials on youtube :D
      https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=peerless+watercolor+palette

      Delete