Friday 6 May 2016

Journal Pages / Smashbooking & Memory Keeping



Hello, fellow Brimblers! It's Charlie. I'm excited to be back on the blog!

Today I'm sharing some pages from my journal with you. This is a relatively new project for me - although I do journal daily I don't currently use it as a memory keeper as such. Feeling very much inspired by Anna and Geraldine at the Cambs Planner Con last month I decided I would have a play and a tinker. I've used a standard size insert for my first book. It originally came with my Webster's pages TN but I'm a cahier size kind-a-girl in my main planner so I've swapped it out to use in my journal. Now, there's no denying that it's absolutely beautiful just how it is, but I really wanted to put my stamp on it and add a few embellishments before starting out. So, what do you do when you're starting out? Arm yourself with everything possible! Project life cards, stickers, ephemera, scrapbook paper, washi tape... oh, come on - you know you hoard it all too! p.s don't forget the photos!

  memory Keeping {seasaltandpaper.com}

memory Keeping {seasaltandpaper.com}

memory Keeping {seasaltandpaper.com}

memory Keeping {seasaltandpaper.com}memory Keeping {seasaltandpaper.com}

memory Keeping {seasaltandpaper.com}

memory Keeping {seasaltandpaper.com}

memory Keeping {seasaltandpaper.com}

Products Used: (All from mrsbrimbles.co.uk)
I'm super pleased with the way it turned out. It's an awesome way to use up all the pretty ephemera I'd forgotten I had! Plus, it gives me the perfect excuse to pap all the beautiful people in my life. Happy memories in a book - Perfect! Charlie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment