Monday 16 May 2016

Decorating my Happy Planner



Hello everyone! It's Zinia here and I'm joining you today to show you how I used my May stationery Brimbles box to decorate the monthly spread in my Happy Planner. Before I get to that though, I want to take a moment and say that this is my most favorite Brimbles Box to date! I mean who can resist to these gorgeous Pebbles stickers!



The monthly calendar for May in my Happy Planner is actually purple. That makes it quiet hard to find matching decorations since purple is not a very popular colors in the craft world. The thing is you don't necessarily need purplish things to decorate a purple page. Actually It's way better if you don't since the page has enough purple by itself. So the best color to compliment purple is obviously it's complementary, yellow.



I used some of the gorgeous yellow flowers and floral clusters from the 'Home Grown' sticker sheet and also a little bird sticker from the 'Front Porch' collection. Those few stickers alone made the spread feel magical.



To add some more fun elements to this spread, I decided to use the gold confetti washi tape (my new favorite) and add small strips in the days that I have projects to publish. To finish off my planning, I used my self-made color coding stickers to add my projects and deadlines. I think it's really fun to color code your monthly spread because it is a sort of decoration by itself and makes everything look prettier.



So that's it. I hope you got inspired to do something fun with your Brimbles box supplies, see you again soon.


Feel free to stay in touch with me through social media: Blog ï Instagram ï Youtube ï Facebook ï Pinterest ï Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment