Thursday 17 March 2016

Making folders for your planner



Hello there! Debbie here from Craftin' Chaos sharing my March box items and what i did with the beutiful papers that came in the box.

There were 4 sheets of 12 x 12 Echo Park papers in the box this month and they are all so bright and cheery! Then the adorable bunny correction tape, 2 packs of stickers, washi tape and the cards with the artwork and this adorable dashboard. This dashboard is by far my favorite. This bunny is just too cute!


Pockets I made with the papers and look at that cute washi tape and bunny correction tape


Dress up your planner with some cute planner clips and goodies!





Adorable Bunny Charm from Cloudy Cow


One of the folders I made showing it closed up


Love the cards included with the bunnies on them. I like to stick them in a pocket peeking out to make it cheery.



I am going to give you some info on how to create your own pocket folders for your planner with the 12 x 12 paper. These instructions are for a A5 sized planner so all you would need to do is modify the sizing which should be fairly easy but same procedure to create the pockets.


Here is a pic where I snipped out a triangle to take the folder in and out of my planner. You can see I should have done the opposite with the paper as my bunnies are upside down on the inside! That is one of the lessons I learned during this experiment but as they say there are no mistakes in paper crafting!


I have a drawing below with the measurements and easy to follow instructions. On the area that gets adhesive I just used an ATG gun, you can use a fine line of liquid adhesive or a tape runner would be best.


Play around! You can make so many things to personalize your planner if you just browse pinterest and some blogs or just have an idea of ways to make your planner work better for you! I hope you will share the things you did with your paper that came in the box this month and maybe I will get more ideas of things to make as well! Thanks for stopping by!






No comments:

Post a Comment