Wednesday 6 January 2016

Winter Themed Planner Decoration

Hello everyone, how exciting to have the opportunity to celebrate another year! And how awesome to start it off with Mrs. Brimbles planner box.




There was so many adorable items in my box that I could hardly wait to play. I received a fuse tool for Christmas and I knew what I wanted to make. First I made a shaker dashboard using the ephemera pack, silver snowflake washitape and Ellie Beth design stickers. I absolutely loved they way it came out.



The next item I created was a shaker bookmark using the project life cards.



And one of the funnest items to make was using the penguin ephemera, and creating it into a shaker paperclip. How stinking cute is he?




I always have a blast decorating my pockets and they are stuffed with Mrs.Brimbles goodies. Last but not least a look of all my finished Creative Mrs.Brimbles planner box items in one picture.






Follow me on Periscope at Imvintagerose to always see unboxing and all the items I make using Mrs.Brimbles planner Box.

Violet IG: @imvintagerose

1 comment: