Monday 4 January 2016

Making Tags...

Hello everyone, it's Zinia here again. Hope you are having a wonderful holiday season so far. Today I want to share with you a little holiday crafty project I did using some of my Brimbles box goodies. Although I'm a planner girl, I sometimes (actually pretty often) end up running late on errands and need to figure some last minute solution. Well this was one of those times. I really needed some gift tags for some presents I was preparing but didn't have something in hand. I decided to make use of some Christmas goodies from my November Brimbles box along with some small bits from older boxes.

Holiday Gift Tags

I traced the shape of the gift tags on a piece of Maggie Holmes pattern paper and started building up my tags. I really wanted to use these adorable red and white paper bags from my Advent Brimbles box so I cut small pieces of them and used them as my base layer.


Because I felt the red was a bit too bright, I added a bit of white acrylic paint to make it less busy as I continue adding more embellishments. I cut out an elf head from the notepad and a piece of the Santa sticky notes cause Anna'a art work is too beautiful not to use.

Holiday Gift Tag

So to continue assembling, I used a piece of washi tape on each tag and started adding smaller decorations. I used the Ellie Beth Designs November exclusive stickers and also a fabric sticker from my October Happy Mail box.

Holiday Gift Tag
Holiday Gift Tag
Holiday Gift Tag

As always, I finished my tags with a couple of black ink splatters. In the end I decided to keep one of the tags for myself and use it as a bookmark. I really love how adorable they look with the top sticking out of my book. You can also use them as decoration add some more holiday spirit in your planner.

Wishing you all have wonderful holidays and a new year that will bring you what 2015 didn't.

Feel free to stay in touch with me through social media:
Blog ï Instagram ï Youtube ï Facebook ï Pinterest ï Twitter

2 comments: