Thursday 17 December 2015

Christmas Planner decorating with Stef


Hello, there! Stef here from the Noveltea Corner, and this month I wanted to share with you the fun Christmas-themed planner layout I made with my goodies from the November Brimbles Planner Box.


I'm really happy with how this layout turned out. I love the red with pops of green! 


Stamps are a really fun way to add a (flat) decorative element in the background, and these stars are a subtle touch that adds something special when you look closely.


I'm a big fan of placing stickers and ephemera across both pages. It's just my style and ties the pages together and says 'I'm complete.' (Or, at least it does to me!)


For more planner inspiration, check out my blog, Instagram and Youtube channel.
I hope you all have a happy and safe holiday season, wherever you are in the world!
xx Stef

1 comment: