Sunday 29 November 2015

Minimalistic Christmas / Holiday Planner

Hello everyone it's Zinia from Abstract Inspiration here and today I want to share with you how I made a kinda minimalistic holiday planner. 
Don't get me wrong, I love fluffy and overdecorated planners, especially for special occasions like this but I knew I will be really busy the next month and I wanted my planner to look simple so I won't get overwhelmed but also a bit festive.
mrsb-nov01 
To achieve that first I had to add this freaking adorable paper clip on the front of my planner. I really hope Anna will include more of these in her future boxes cause they are the cutest thing ever! I also used some of the red striped washi tape to bring some holiday spirit into my pen as well.
mrsb-nov-01
For my December weekly inserts I designed some myself (they are available to download here) so I have them pre-decorated but I couldn't help myself and added some little bits for my first week of December.  Those stickers are too cute to hoard.
mrsb-nov02 
I used one of the elf notepad pages and cut it down a bit thinner so it would fit into my personal size Filofax. I keep track of the gifts I want to get for my friends and family. On the opposite side of that, I added a page for extra notes which I decorated with an adorable sticker from the October Afternoon sticker sheet.
mrsb-nov03
Last but not least I added a Santa sticky note (they are my top favorite sticky notes ever!!) on the back of my divider to keep track of the Christmas cards I want to send.
With just a few touches of Christmas decorations and the right colors you can make your planner look festive, you don't need to over decorate if you don't feel like it.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes less is more and brings out details just the right way :) (Loving the weekly inserts btw, went to check out the downloeads right away.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Zinia cause sometimes you just want minimal and yours looks fab!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete