Thursday 1 October 2015

Mix Tape Planner Crafting!

Hello everyone! It's Zinia here to share with you some little projects I did using supplies from the September Personal Planner Brimbles box.

First I have to say I got really excited when I opened my box. Anna really nailed it last month. The box was so full of awesome goodies I had a hard time deciding where to start.


From the first moment I saw it, I knew this dashboard will get in one of my planners right away! I decided to put it in my Color Crush planner which is my creative planner where I keep all the info about my design teams and other crafty projects.



To embellish it a bit, I added some of the word stickers by Studio Calico that came in my box.


On the opposite side, I filled my pockets with some of the 2x2 cut outs from the October Afternoon paper pack. I also stuck one of the flair buttons cause it just looked too cute.


For the rest of the cut-outs, I took an old credit card page protector and I cut it to fit a personal size planner. Then I just got some thread and stitched the edges. I also stitched around the middle of the page to create some more pockets.


I made sure that both sides looked nice and then I just popped it in my planner to serve as eye candy.

These were only a couple of ideas on how you could use your Brimbles box goodies. Of course the possibilities are endless but I hope you got inspired to go and make use of your supplies.

Until next time, happy planning :D

Zinia
@abstractinspiration

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks so yummy Zinia! You did an awesome job!
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete