Sunday 31 May 2015

This weeks pages - Sickly Sweet and yummy!

I'm feeling sickly sweet again this week. I am just loving the over the top chuck loads at it kinda thing. I know it doesn't leave much room to write but when I have weeks with not much going on, this is perfectly OK! I am just in love with this washi tape and these stickers, they are just so...yummy! he he!


Products Used
Planner: Websters Pages Color Crush Planner in Gold with matching folio
Planner Inserts: Websters Pages week on two pages
Washi Tape: Both washi tapes are from Hey Charlie Shop on Etsy
Journal Cards: Websters Pages - These are the days collection
Paperclips: Pink heart was from Staples, the ribbon clip is from Hey Charlie on Etsy and the cupcake is from an Etsy shop no longer trading.
Pen: My Etsy Shop
Stickers: my online shop and the hole reinforces are from Annie's Paper Boutique
Sticky notes: from a recent pocket letter swap








No comments:

Post a Comment