Friday 22 May 2015

The Happiness Planner

As you know I love my planners (yeah I know that was a totaly shock to you right!), so when I saw a new planner launched I was intrigued and excited, especially as it looked so pretty and the name, well that was the main draw! I entered a competition and guess what...I was one of the lucky people to win said planner and it arrived...I thought we could take a look at it together.

I filmed my unboxing so we could see what it was like and share our initial first impressions.



I will use it and will be back later in the year to let you know how I got on and what I thought of it! Do you have it? Let me know if you do and if you like it and what you are using yours for, I would genuinely love to know!




To find out more about the planner visit their website here: http://thehappinessplanner.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment