Sunday 3 May 2015

Strawberry Shortcake - This weeks pages

I have a busy week this week (again) but then some just are like that aren't they! Anyways on with the decoration...over the Easter weekend, Mr B and I headed to the coast for the day which was so nice. We were having a mooch around the shops and I nearly didn't go into one shop because it didn't appeal, it seemed full of what can only be described as beach tat. You know what I mean, there is always at least one shop like it on a UK sea front. At the back of the shop they had some books and I squeeled with delight when I found a Strawberry Shortcake sticker book for only £1. I knew instantly that it was mine! I love Strawberry Shortcake, I used to get called that all the time when I was a kiddo (for obvious reasons lol) and I still love her now.

Oh these pages make me so happy!

Oh as you can see I am back in the white again. I love the white, it just goes with everything. As much as I love the other colours, the white really does draw me in!



Products Used
Planner: Websters Pages Color Crush Planner in White with matching folio
Planner Inserts: Websters Pages week on two pages
Washi Tape: Websters Pages
Stickers: £1 shop by the coast
Paperclips: Ribbon Bow - Hey Charlie,



1 comment:

  1. So cute! I was just telling my husband yesterday how much I loved Strawberry Shortcake when I was a girl! I had these Strawberry Shortcake curtains and sheets and I was distraught when my mother got rid of them! ;)

    ReplyDelete