Sunday 8 March 2015

This week's decorated pages - cute nerdy pandas!

Here we are again, another week, doesn't it go by so quickly! So of course I am back again to show you my decorated pages for the up coming week. It probably comes as no surprise to you to learn that I am still in the gold Color Crush. Again who would have thunked it that I would love the gold so much! Mr B still says I would never have put you at liking that! Isn't it funny how some things change you.

So anyways on to this coming week...



Products Used
Planner: Websters Pages Color Crush Planner in Gold (Available in March)
Planner Inserts: Websters Pages week on two pages
Washi Tape: Pink Stripe Washi: My Etsy Shop, White with gold hearts: Stampin Up Thin washi tapes from RAKs
Journal Card: Websters Pages - These are the days 'February' (I used the heart frame only)
Panda Paperclip: Craftin Chaos on Etsy
Pen with bear charm: From my Etsy

So I have shown in a few photos now the panda clip which I adore and think just goes so well with my current set up. Well I used his cute little face as inspiration for this week and just had to copy him with my own little doodle version.



Can we just take a moment to appreciate that washi! The thin washi is just amazing and I love it. I was recently sent it in a RAK and I am in love. I have tracked it down and it is extortionate to purchase / import here in the UK so I will either have to make it last or start tracking it down elsewhere!


It is Mothers Day in the UK this weekend so I need to make sure I remember to call my Mum. Unfortunately I can't see her as she lives in Italy. I have sent her present and card already but I need to make sure that I call her too! I thought this nice journal spot was bold enough to stand out and remind me and will also look super lovely too!


Hope you all have a lovely week folks and treat your Mums! 

No comments:

Post a Comment