Tuesday 6 January 2015

December Fauxbonichi Flip Through

Wowza! Where did December go? I don't know about you but for me December went by in such a blurr. I had a blast but it was also very busy and towards the end I was so grateful for the Christmas break and vegging out.

So here I am with my monthly flip through of my Fauxbonichi journal. As you can see the busier I got the more tired I became in the evenings which led me to less art and more sticking things in which is fine because I really enjoyed doing that and my journal is supposed to be a place where I can have fun and enjoy myself.


Here are some of my favourite pages from the month...


As I said I just love sticking things down and I really enjoyed just randomly sticking down stickers without a care in the World!

 I also used more washi tape and other embellishments like this Father Christmas die cut.


I love to draw Paddington, he is just so easy to draw and lots of fun too. He pops up at least once in one of my journals!

I also experimented with printing out a photo to add to my page.
 

And then towards the end of the month back to doodles the same way as I started.


2 comments:

  1. Oh Anna your pages are so pretty. I love the idea of sticking photos and many stickers. Brings out the colour. ☺
    Joanny 😊
    imachoccakeaholic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this journal flip through. I thought I was the only one who enjoyed stickers. I dont tend to journal every day as my life really isn't that interesting but I do tend to write a little bit about important days and events and stick any tickets or leaflets to do with that event in too.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete