Tuesday 23 December 2014

Supplier Spotlight - Annie's Paper Boutique

Annie's Paper Boutique is a shop that I found out about via Amanda from She's Eclectic. Amanda nearly always uses the hole reinforcers on her Filofax inserts and they always look so cute and lovely, I was starting to get Jealous! Lesley is the lady who runs Annie's Paper Boutique and she very kindly sent me a few things to try out. Instantly I am in love and really wanted to share them with you.

Lesley sent me some page dots of my very own to try, a starbucks paper clip and also some trendy twine. I have yet to give everything a good road test but from what I have seen of it all so far I love it! I am going to use the twine in some of my festive preparation either in present wrapping or decoration, I am not sure which. The twine is beautiful, such good quality, much better than the stuff I already have! I am not going to lie, I am rather partial to a Starbucks but don't get to have one that often as there isn't one near me but I do love this clip so it will have to keep me going lol!


Now you can see why I love the page dots, aren't they super cute! The designs that Lesley sent me are all chevron but they are in several different colours. I love chevron!

I will definitely be putting them to good use on my pages so you can expect to see much more of them in up and coming page designs! I wish I knew about these when I was at Uni, I was always tearing my holes and all we had then was boring white ones, these are way too cute!
 

So watch this space to see how I use these little lovlies. If you would like to know more or get any of these items for yourself you can find them over at...

Shop: anniespaperboutique.com
Blog: http://trendytwine.blogspot.co.uk/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/trendy.twine
Instagram: http://instagram.com/trendytwine

No comments:

Post a Comment