Tuesday 23 September 2014

The Book Lovers Tag

Way back in May I recorded 'The Book Lovers Tag' with the intention of setting it live and doing a blog post on it at the same time. For one thing or another this never happened and the got lost but I just found it today so I thought why not post it anyway as you might like it! I haven't written much about it as the video says it all and the info about the last book I bought etc is different now still I thought why not show you all anyway as it seems a shame to let it go completely to waste!


It is just for fun and if you fancy doing this tag too either in video or blog post form, the questions are below for you and I would love to read your responses so let me know if you do do it:

QUESTIONS:
1) Do you remember how you developed a love for reading?
2) Where do you usually read?
3) Do you prefer to read one book at a time or several at once?
4) What is your favourite genre?
5) What genre will you not read? 
6) Do you have a favourite book?
7) What is your least favourite book?
8) What is the biggest book you've ever read?
9) What was the last book you bought?
10) Which do you prefer: Library books or buying books? 
11) What are you reading now?

No comments:

Post a Comment