Thursday 24 July 2014

Linkys Dream Stationery Subscription Box Unboxing - August 2014

Well it is that wonderful time of the month again folks, the time when a lovely courier lady knocks on my door and hands me a beautifully wrapped package which I know is going to be jam packed full of yummy stationery goodies and goodies for my Filofax too! I sign as quickly as I can and then dash upstairs to start the unboxing. No matter what I am doing it can wait, I have to see what is inside the yummy box.

If you would like to see me 'unbox the box' so you can get a better feel for the items and size etc please do watch the video below.


So let's get cracking, of course again the box came delightfully wrapped / packaged both inside and out.


And then on the inside there was a mixture of individually wrapped items and other little bits and bobs along with sweeties, gotta love the sweeties and my all time favourite, which Linkys knows that I adore...pompoms!! Linkys knows I am collecting a jar of pompoms and there were a lot extra in this box so I think she through some more in for me which I lurrrrrve! I just need to buy myself a really big beautiful jar to put them in now. I really liked the big pink postcard, it made me smile so much, such a lovely thing to read and be faced with.


So what did I get... well I got a plaque for my craft room which you can see on the below left, that is just so me isn't it! One thing I really wanted to point out and what makes the Linkys box stand out from other boxes is that she takes the time to really get to know you and your likes and then tailors the box to suit you. This box could not be any more suited to me! You know I have a love for journalling, art, Filofaxes and Stationery and this box was a mixture of all of that. Just perfect. I also received a journalin hot pink with beautiful cream paper inside and a set of mini colouring pencils in a tube which is just perfect for travelling with.


I also received this super cute foxy rubber which matches my fox dashboards perfectly. There was also a full size washi tape, turqoise pen and pack of note papers. All of which I love too. There is nothing in this box I don't!


Next up, goodies for my Filofax... a set of handmade dividers for my personal size Filofax (oh when you order if you have a planner, and want planner goodies just make sure you tell her what size you would like, if you don't have a planner and just want stationery you can get that too!). I have never tried tabs on the top so I am excited to try those. There was also this stunningly gorgeous charm with flowers and a watering can, super super cute!


Then lastly but by no means leastly, I received two rubber stamps, a cloud paper clip and various project life cards, post its, stickers and just general lovely little bits and bobs. It is the extra little bits and bobs that just help to make this box all that more special I think and all of them will be put to use in some way, shape or form.


So all in all another fantastic box. If you agree why not get one too! They are very popular so I would act quickly. August is already sold out and September is getting limited. If you do miss out for September then you can always order October, November or December. In fact why not tell your loved ones to order you a box as a Christmas present? Perfect for any stationery or planner lover.

Boxes are priced at just £15 with shipping in the UK at £3, she does ship internationally and the price is dependent on your Country, you just need to get in touch with her for a quote! Head on over to LinkysDream.co.uk to order yours!

I know everyone's boxes are different as she tries to cater to your needs. If you would like to see what someone else got why not head on over to Amanda's blog: She's Eclectic as Amanda has posted what she got too, that way you get a better feel if you think this is something that you would like to get. I love the pencil case that Amanda got, very jealous there lol!

I am off now to start using some of the goodies, I know exactly what I am going to do with them but you will  have to wait to find out more...

6 comments:

  1. Your mini tube of pencils is cute and I'm so jealous about the fox rubber, it's awesome! I love that you got a bunny stamp, it's perfect for you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ha I think it is funny that we both love our boxes but also get jealous of each others! I think we want everything lol xx

      Delete
  2. Wow your dividers are pretty !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I love them so much, I love anything with clouds on!

      Delete
  3. This makes me so excited for my box! I just love your enthusiasm so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you! They are such great boxes aren't they x

      Delete