Sunday 25 May 2014

My London themed filofax decoration

It has been a while since I have decorated my Filofax pages and shared them with you all. As you know some weeks I do and some weeks I don't, it all just depends on how I am feeling at the time and also how much I know will be going on in that week. The busier I know the week is going to be, the less I decorate as I find that the decoration just fuels chaos in my mind as well as on the page.

Well this week I know is going to be really very quiet as I don't have anything on at all. Yippeeee! OK well I lied, I do have one thing which I am really very excited about. I am off to London on Sunday for the Philofaxy London Meet up which looks great although I am a little nervous!

So how did I decorate? Well I had some traffic stickers (there may be some left in my Etsy shop but I cannot guarantee when you read this!) and some washi tape that rather looks like road and I remembered seeing a really cool decoration from the wonderful Coloursnme blog so I felt both moved and inspired to do something rather similar and London-y and I think the big red bus is just that lol!

I look forward to seeing you at the meet up if you are going :D






2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous you're going to the Philofaxy meet up! I would love to go one day, have a fab holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh love you! I am looking forward to it but also nervous lol! I am starting to think about what to wear and what bag to take, silly isn't it!

      Delete