Friday 2 May 2014

Filofax Friday - Vlog Styleeeee!

Hi guys, it literally has been a crazy crazy week this week in fact the past couple of weeks, if you remember last weeks FF I said I was chunking my days down into smaller sections to help me get things done and I am pleased to say that is still working for me. I am also pleased to say that the next couple of weeks look set to be less busy. Phew! Although isn't that fatal last words? I am sure it is but whatever comes my way I will be ready! I think. Mr B has a week off work booked in too so we are not sure if we are staying here or going away but we will get out and about and have some fun, and of course we will most likely vlog whilst we do that.

So this week I have to confess it got to Thursday (yesterday) afternoon and I really wasn't sure what I was going to say / do for this week, if in fact that was anything at all. I know, I know, going a little bit against what I said in week 5 (Getting ahead / Planning for the future). It was working so well up until a couple of weeks ago. Ho hum! I am sure I will get back on track. For a starters I am working on a collaboration with a couple of lovely ladies who run Etsy shops to bring you a big 'ol jumbo giveaway, the biggest that I have ever done. It is taking a little co-coordinating but it will be so worth it once it is done and I hope you will love it as much as I do!

This week therefore I decided to just chat to you about Filofax related things, vlog style.



There are many instagram photo challenges taking place and this month I have decided to do the one run by filofanuk which you can search for on instagram using the #filofaxphotoadaymay
I had totally forgotten but I actually did hers back in March. Totally forgot about it until I went to post my first photo and the # was already saved lol! Why not join in the fun too? It is never too late really, you can just catch up or miss the days, it is only for fun after all. I have posted the challenge below if you would like to take part.


I have been jazzing up my filofaxes this month with some super cute new page markers from a lovely lady on instagram called Peppermintdoxiedesigns they are so cute. I am really inspired a lot by clouds, I love them, throw in rainbows and stars and wow, I am in love! They are really fitting at the moment as we have just started to get our April showers.



Talking of instagram which I am totally hooked on by the way, I came across a company called Linkys. Linkys is starting a fabulous new stationery subscription box scheme kind of like the ones you get for beauty products but this time for stationery. Eeeep! How excited am I? errrr muchly you could say lol! I can't wait to get my first box and of course I will do an unboxing video so you can see all the yummy goodness. This is what the exterior of the boxes look like and now I can't wait to see what is inside. I will keep you all posted. In the meantime, if you are interested just drop Leah an email:
Linkysdream@gmail.com and tell her I sent you ; )



 And last but by no means least I am super excited to share with you all that I have found a really fabulous stationery supplier and am now stocking some of their super super doooooper cute items perfect for all you planner peeps! It is so hard to find cute stationery here in the UK sometimes which is why I go looking for cute products to bring you. I hope you will agree that they are gorgeous. Head on over to my etsy shop to have a nosey for yourself.





That's all from me this week folks, hopefully see you next week. Have a fantastic Bank Holiday whatever it is you are up to, typically the weather doesn't look like it is going to be all that fantastic huh!

No comments:

Post a Comment