Tuesday 27 May 2014

Decorated Packages - Guest Blog Post from MJ of Little Panda Crafts

I am delighted to have a friend over to play, I mean blog for you today! I am having a little break at the beach {whooo hoooo!} so I thought today would be a great day to share with you, I absolutely love MJ's creation, so without further ado I will pass you over...


Hello! I'm MJ and I blog over at Little Panda Crafts. I am a girl crafter who loves stationary, pinning, blogging, and all things kawaii ^_^ Thanks so much to Mrs. Brimbles for having me over!

This post is a little tutorial--a share, really--of decorating your packages..with paper.
Have you ever seen those packages prettied up with washi tape and stickers on Pinterest or whatever, and you would really love to do the same, except you don't have the same supplies?
No fear! With a color ink printer, scissors, adhesive, packages, and creativity you can do it! :)

Package 1~Cat Decorated

This first package was for my friend, Nikki. (Originally, both packages were for friends' upcoming birthdays, but I decided to use them for hello happy mail instead.)


I used these adorable cat printables from Wild Olive. I simply cut them out, and stuck them onto the package.


Then I added red paper to the package side. Pictured is also the letter I had started. :)



Package 2~Molang Decorated


I found this super cute Molang graphic to use. I cut each one out, and stuck them to the package, along with two strips of its background paper to cover the top. Finally I added pink-and-white polka dotted paper. 


The letter I started for my friend Lee Ann. :)


The adorable Molang bunnies! They look like stickers =D


Top of the box!

~~~~

So that's it! So simple, right? Extra tips:

~For more kawaii-ness, you can find tons of other images..like Rilakkuma or Mamegoma, which I didn't add, but may have to get started on! :) 
~You may want to use double-sided tape or a glue stick
~If you don't have washi but still want it on your packages, you can search up "digital washi tape" and find all sorts to print out and use

I hope you enjoyed the little "tutorial" or share. You can visit me at www.littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com for more creative ideas. Thank you again for having me over, Mrs. Brimbles! ^_^

love love love! MJ


Thanks so much MJ, I loved this project / tutorial and hope you guys all did too. Head on over to her blog as she has some lovely tutorials and blog posts!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring me! :)

    MJ
    www.littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome and thank you for your lovely post x

      Delete