Monday 14 April 2014

Book Review - The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh

It has been a while since I have done a book review on a Monday. At the begining of the year I was reading about a book a week, I was going great guns and then I had a bit of a reading slump. Actually I don't want to call it too much of a reading slump as such just that the weather turned so lovely and I was spending more time out and about than huddle up keeping warm with a book! I love to read and I love to journal and I also love to do other crafty things. You can only do so much of an evening though can't you!

Anyway, I am back with a review of The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh I thoroughly enjoyed this book and I found the whole conveying messages with flowers thing so very interesting indeed. I found it a very inspiring book and this made its way through to the recent journal pages I have created too. Here is an example of a really quick watercolour and ink journal page that I did whilst sitting in the garden the day after I finished the book...



I do recommend this book but hear more about what I think of it in the video below...


No comments:

Post a Comment