Friday 7 February 2014

Getting ahead / Planning for the Future - Filofax Friday - Week 5

It's Friday, Yes it's Friday... that song is so stuck in my head...arghhhh!!!! I don't need to tell you now that Friday means Filofax Friday lol!

So this week I am talking about advance planning. Come on level with me here, how many of us find that events suddenly spring up on us? Take Christmas for example, we know it is on the same day every year, yet every year there is a mad dash in the last week to get ourselves sorted. Come on, you know you do it, we all do! Well this year I am really trying to pre-empt events and get ahead of myself so I am not stressed at the last minute



Homework
Again this week there is home for you to complete if you would like to do so. Remember it is not compulosry, no one will know if you have done it or not. I am just setting prompts / tasks for you to help and motivate you in this series. Pick and choose each week whether you would like to do the homework or not it is entirely up to you! If you ever need to ask or clarify anything with me please do get in touch through any of the social media platforms.

1. Go through your diary / calendar and look at events and see if you can diarise any actions in advance of that event. For example, can you find that family members birthday and make a note / action in your diary to purchase their card two weeks prior to their birthday?

2. Christmas - Sorry I mentioned the C word! Ok so I know we still have 11 months, 10 really if you want your cards to go out at the start of December! It is never to early to start planning for Christmas, I mean some people spend two years planning for a wedding and that is only one day (Ok I know it's a big day but you know what I mean!!). So why not start your planning now. Do one little thing every month to ease the burden. Work out what that is for you and use you free inserts from this week to help you if you like!

Download
This week's download is just an insert to help you think about upcoming events and what you can do to plan in things before hand in both A5 and pesonal sizes. Instructions on how to print etc are included in the download. You will need software that can 'unzip' the folder to release the files as both pdf and jpeg. To download the files for this week please click here. Please note that the inserts that I am offering as freebies as part of this series are different to the ones that I sell, so if you have already purchased a set of my inserts these are in addition for you. If you haven't purchased any of my inserts and would like to or just have a nose at them you can view them in my Etsy shop here

Next Week
Next week is a really fabulous week if I do say so myself, next week we will meet another Filofax user for a chit chat about how she uses her filofax. I am so excited!!

Finally...
Thank you for watching / reading folks and enjoy your planning.

Remember your planner will only work for you and help keep you organised and on track if you use it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment