Monday 27 January 2014

Winter Wonderland Book Tag

I normally do a book review on my Ginger Juice You Tube channel on a Monday but I haven't read as much this past week so no review today as I am still reading said book. You can always see which book I am currently reading on the good reads widget in the right column.

So anyway I thought it might be fun to do a tag video still keeping on the book theme. I tag anyone who is watching and would also like to do this tag. Let me know if you have done it and I will come and watch!




 QUESTIONS
1. What book is so happy and sweet that it warms your heart?
2. What is your favorite book with a white cover?
3. You're sitting in a nice comfy chair, wearing a onesie, with a lovely warm hot chocolate but what MONSTER read are you reading?
4. It started snowing so you decided to have a snowball fight! What fictional character would you love to have the snowball fight with?
5. Sadly, your fire is beginning to go out. So what book would you tear the last few chapters out to throw into the fire?
6. What book is so close to your heart that you would gift to someone this Christmas who hasn't read before but wants to get into reading?

The video I got this from Bookswithdylan: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4g4W_jzkgM

No comments:

Post a Comment