Wednesday 11 December 2013

What a tea lover wants

I am here again to help you out with that last minute Christmas shopping for the tea lover in your life. I love tea which you well and truly know if you follow me on instagram etc as I am always talking about my tea! I was perusing on Etsy as I often do when I came across a couple of fun tea related things and I thought it would be fun to do a little tea related treasury. As a massive tea lover I would be delighted if I was given any of these things.

Some of the things are simply adorable like the nails decals and the bunny hiding in the cup. So incredibly cute. Wait tea and bunnies, a perfect match for me! I thought the gin and tonic tea sounded like a bit of a hoot too. Some really different and unusual items for any tea lover here.

Do click on the image to take you to the treasury and the individual items!

Happy tea shopping x

https://www.etsy.com/treasury/MTQxMDg5OTF8MjcyNTI5MDYxMA/a-tea-lovers-wish-list

No comments:

Post a Comment