Friday 6 December 2013

What a guinea pig wants for Christmas!

You know I have the cheekiest little Guinea Pigs ever!

I was on my computer the other day just browsing on Etsy when I got up to make a cup of tea. I came back, sat down and realised they had jumped on and had created a wish list of some of the things that they would like for Christmas. Can you believe it! What cheeky little piggies they are. So cute but so cheeky. I thought they actually compiled a really nice treasury of the things that they are hoping Father Christmas or their mumma might get them, if they have been good. Want to see...

https://www.etsy.com/uk/treasury/MTQxMDg5OTF8MjcyMjU1ODQzNQ/mrs-brimbles-guinea-pigs-christmas-wish?ref=af_you_tre
Click on the image to go to the treasury.
Mainly they chose snuggly bedding which is adorable. I usually purchase all of my bedding from the lovely Laura over at Piggiepigpigs which is just as well as most of those items are already sold, but I can't deny the things that they chose on Etsy are adorable too. I really love the sleeping piggy sign and might just have to treat them to it!

I will be sure to update you on what they do get for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment