Friday 29 November 2013

My Autumn Beauty Favourites

I know it is a bit rushed but I suddenly realised that December will be upon us in two days time which in two days time means the start of a busy month what with Vlogmas and Christmas Cronicles etc so I thought I would pop on and do a quick video today showing you my Autumn beauty favourites.

I know it is technically still Autumn for a teensy bit longer but come December I like to switch over to my more wintery or Christmassy toiletries, some of which I showed you recently in my Christmas haul. I am really looking forward to getting started with the festive season, I really can't wait at all I am such a big kid it is unreal!

I loved Autumn it was fun, lots of Autumnal walks in the new area in which we live which was just lovely. Beauty wise Autumn saw me returning to a few old favourites and some staple products. As I mention in the video my town is quite small so I am limited to a small Boots and a small Superdrug or to the supermarket for buying toiletries. I only have the luxury of branching out when we go to Milton Keynes or Cambridge which actually isn't all that terribly often. I was also opting for fragrances that reminded me very much of harvesting fruits.

What did you favour this Autumn I would love to know along with your recommendations for products for Winter!

Next year I am hoping to up the game a bit more with the blog and start including some pictures for those of you that read the blog at work or don't want to watch the video so you can see the products too. Lots of ideas for next year so I hope you keep on coming back x




No comments:

Post a Comment