Monday 21 October 2013

Introducing my guinea pigs and where they live etc

You have seen pictures of my girls from time to time but I thought it was about time that I introduced you to them properly.

So here we are! I have split the videos down into two so this first one is just focussing on the Guinea Pigs, Betty Boop is 2 1/2 years old and is partially sighted from her cataracts that can't be operated on and since loosing her Husband Bertie, we have introduced (as you will know if you follow me on instagram or Twitter) Little Bay who is now approximately four months old. She has grown so much she isn't really a bubba any more.

It is lovely because she has just recently found her little kitten purr too and she is just starting to get vocal, she is coming out of her shell now.

All of the fleece bed liners and snuggley items are from Piggiepigpigs. I cannot reccommend them highly enough. Their products are so cute, the quality is amazing, you can wash them over and over and over and they are still perfect and their customer service is lovely, you actually get to deal with a real person. The biggest testimonial of course is that the girls love them and love to snuggle in them. Go check out her videos on YouTube too for more cute Piggies!

My bunny video will be along shortly.


No comments:

Post a Comment