Monday 7 October 2013

How I Organise My Life (Part one: Personal & Home) using my Filofax

As you know I am quite into organisation and have been using a filofax for a while. From that I decided to make and then consequently sell inserts that could fit a filofax, ring binder or any general day planner.

I just wanted to share with you how I do it and why etc and to give you some inspiration to get yourself organised.

This is the first video in a five part series. This video isn't about selling though, I just wanted to show you how I do it and inspire you and give you some ideas on how you can organise your life too. This is a long video, around half an hour. I am just giving you warning as I have had some negative comments in the past about my videos being too long!

The other instalments to look our for soon are:

Part 2: A GIVEAWAY!!! As a thank you to my subscribers I will be giving away a filofax and the tools to get you set up and on your filofax journey!
Part 3: How I organise for Christmas
Part 4: How I organise my diet, lifestyle, health & fitness
Part 5: How I organise my "Children" (two bunnies and two guinea pigs)


If you would like to purchase any of my inserts you can do so in my etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/mrsbrimbles




No comments:

Post a Comment