Friday 11 October 2013

How I get organised for Christmas

Here it is folks, the third installment in the "How I Organise My Life" series. This one focuses purely on Christmas / The Holidays for my USA friends.

In this video I show you how I use my filofax to manage everything in advance and during the festive period which includes, shopping, what we are going to eat, what guests are coming and where they will sleep etc, presents to buy... and some!

If you would like to purchase my filofax inserts they are available in my etsy shop for just £6.00 for the set which you can print over and over again year after year. There are more inserts in the pack, I have just showed you a few of them here. This video isn't about selling though, I just wanted to show you how I do it and inspire you and give you some ideas on how you can organise your life too.

The other instalments to look our for are:

Part 1: How I organise my Home, work and Personal Life
Part 2: A GIVEAWAY!!! As a thank you to my subscribers I will be giving away a filofax and the tools to get you set up and on your filofax journey!
Part 3: How I organise for Christmas
Part 4: How I organise my diet, lifestyle, health & fitness
Part 5: How I organise my "Children" (two bunnies and two guinea pigs)
I am also going to do a roundup vlog afterwards which is kinda like a part 6 but I already said there would be 5 parts. Ooops! Oh well.


No comments:

Post a Comment