Thursday 27 June 2013

My Art & Craft room / Office "BEFORE" tour

We are in the new house. Finally. Whooppppeeeee!

We love it and it has felt like home since the moment we got in which is lovely. I haven't been arting for a while as I have been busy sorting stuff out in the house BUT... I do have a video to share with you.

This is a room tour of my new office / studio / art & craft space BEFORE it has been decorated and customised to my taste. This is exactly how it was when we got the keys. I thought it would be fun to show you!


Here are some stills for you too:

The filing cabinet, memo board, desk, shelves and lamp shade were all left for us by the previous owners. The bottle green mottled crapet and blue / lime walls are not to my taste so I am in the process of redecorating. Watch this space for after shots!







No comments:

Post a Comment