Monday 20 May 2013

Some exciting news....

I have some exciting news... after months of waiting we now have a (potential all being well) moving date of 7th June. I am so excited and can't wait. I am so looking forward to the house move, I really am. Most of all because I get a bigger kitchen so that I can actually cook and not fall over myself but I also get a room of my very own as my office and art room so we get our dining table back again for family use. Whooooppppeeeee!!

Anyway that does mean that for a little while I may go a bit quiet. We have lots to pack up and sort through and then there is the actual move and I don't know how soon it will be before we get access to the internet again in the new house.

I am going to try and schedule a few blog posts in over the next month so that at least you will have something from me. It may mean that I do go quiet though but don't fear I will be back again as soon as I possibly can.

Wish me luck lol!

image from Home Staging SOS

No comments:

Post a Comment